Braeden discovering his new favorite thing... the hose.
Sierra, Nico & Braeden patiently posing for the camera.
So we did it! We survived a full summer in the slightly more than warm state of Arizona! (insert sarcasm here). Here are some pictures of Braeden hanging out with our neighbors. His little buddy Dominic (aka Nico) and big sister Sierra. She's so precious to Braeden. They're not only great neighbors, but great friends in the ward.
Also included is a sneak peak of Braeden in his boots when I first put them on him. I promise, he loves them... he's only crying because I wouldn't let him play with the camera! haha.
Here are a couple of sweet stories about Braeden...
Braeden was at the top of the stairs and I was at the bottom watching him when he suddenly came tumbling down. I screamed, grabbed him and held him so tightly as he cried. Thankfully he was just stunned and not hurt at all. Suddenly, he raised his little head from my shoulder... turned to look at the staircase and in his tender and quivering little voice said, "Uh-oh". I just melted...
Well, we were on our way out to the park across the street at that time and when we got there he made a couple of friends. They were significantly older than him, but that didn't stop him from trying to keep up. He was running and running around chasing after them. Amid all the excitement he stopped in his tracks as he was passing by me... looked up and said to me, "WOW!". Just an adorable, precious little moment and I thought I'd share.
Braeden's our greatest blessing. We can't wait to add to our little family and give him a sibling and a playmate. All is well with us and we're just so excited about Halloween. We have a ward party tonight and love that we can dress Braeden up in his costume twice this year! Ah, the simple joys in life...

5 comments:
I can't believe summer is over. he is adorable.
He is so cute. I am partial to little boys. I am glad you made it through the blazing Arizona summer. I actually miss it. We really missed you this weekend at Mary's wedding. It wasn't the same without you!
Kiddie pools are the best part of summer. My kids can't wait until next year! Cute photos.
I thought about you so much this weekend. I really wish that you could have come. I love the pic of Braeden wearing the boots. miss you
oh I just love all the cute stories of kids. Summer time is gone, but at least there is hope for a beautiful winter for you! Actually we will be coming down in January, we should get together! I just thought of that!
Post a Comment