Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Our precious, little cowboy

So there was no surprise that Braeden was all set to be a little cowboy for his first Halloween where he was big enough to understand, walk and go trick-or-treating. He actually wore his little cowboy hat, which was a complete shock. He must have been overwhelmed with the whole experience and forgot... lucky for us! Unfortunately, now Braeden knows that candy is not just a toy. I guess that's all part of growing up.

Here are pictures taken from the Halloween ward party and from Halloween night at Randy and Jenn's house. For whatever reason it was nearly impossible to get Braeden to look at the camera when he had his costume on... not sure what that was about? Oh, and sorry they're kind of out of order... enjoy!

Buzz (aka Lincoln) checking out the Sheriff's badge.
Such a sweetheart.
Brittany helping Braeden and Lincoln trick-or-treat.
Proud mama watching Braeden taking a ride...
Braeden sitting in the dark admiring his masterpiece.
Helping daddy prep the pumpkin.
Precious...

Fun update... Breaden's new thing is to say
"Wow-Wow-Wow-Wow-Wow!". Just adorable.

3 comments:

Ashley said...

what an adorable little cowboy! I love him! I just want to eat him up! Sorry girl on the phone calls! My life is crazy insane & busy! All of my family is mad at me too because I dont return any of their calls either! I dont' even really talk to kev when he is gone! And I cant take the boys out, or around people or children for risk of RSV which could kill them...so half the time I don't even know what day it is...but I am loving every minute of it! Forgive me girly! I do love you!

Andrew and Lori Stewart said...

He is a cute cowboy!!! I love the pictures! We miss you tons!!!

Tammy said...

I love halloween, looks like SO much fun!