Friday, June 25, 2010

Pictures, Pictures, Pictures!!!

Tasha (my old college roommate) hosted Haylie's Baby Shower!



My sister (Karen) and her little family sealed in the Newport Temple!





Braeden giving Daddy a hand.





Total focus on the Easter egg hunt.

Showing off his eggs.


Dyeing the eggs with his cousins...





All set to go play outside!





Flying a kite with Papa! I love this picture!





Dinner just hours before Mommy had Haylie!
You have to appreciate the forced smile. :)





All set! Let's do this!





All pink, squishy and puffed up!
Happy Birthday Haylie!





Welcome to life little princess...


Haylie all wrapped up in her pretty blanket.



The first car ride going home from the hospital.



First time the big brother meets his baby sister!



Giving Haylie the baby doll he picked out just for her with Grandma Mia...



The doll isn't much smaller than her!!!



First time Braeden held Haylie. Such a proud little guy!



First family picture... glad we all got dressed up for the occassion. ;)



First car ride together as siblings!



Sweet dreams...




Haylie dressed up for her baby blessing. You know you love the ginormous flower!



Actually dressed up for the family picture this time!

Picture taken during our trip to Utah...



Braeden half laughing, half crying. :)



ALL of my siblings with my Dad!!!
(This never happens...)



Brooke & Lily's birthday party at the bounce house in Utah.


Hanging out at the pond at the family reunion.



Braeden cried when he realized he had to leave his singing/dancing stuffed friends behind...





Our little angel... seriously the cutest, most adorable, precious baby girl ever. She is the best gift and we just love Haylie to pieces. She has brought a special little light into our home. Cameron and I are so proud and fortunate to have such beautiful, sweet kids...



11 comments:

Jeremy and Taren said...

Yes you do have two beautiful and amazing kids. Love seeing all the pics. Please post more. Love seeing your beautiful family.

The High Family- said...

Your kids really are gorgeous! I love that picture of you and Tasha. Makes me smile. So happy for you and your wonderful fam.

Lindsay said...

She is soo cute Kellie!! I am so happy for you guys!!! I wish I could see her in person!! Miss you friend!

Jen said...

What fun pics! Your little Haylie is so darling and she looks so much like her big brother. Cute, cute, cute!

Unknown said...

So cute Kellie! gosh we have to get together once this heat passes! I don't think it takes too long to get Surprise from Scottsdale...We are kind of in the middle southern part...I think! And with Tasha too!!

Spencer and Whitney said...

It was so good to see you and your family. I wish we could have stayed longer. Your kids are beautiful.

Brittany and Scott said...

love the pics and so glad i "found" your blog.

Susanna said...

I just love all these pictures! I still can't believe I didn't get to meet your new little sweetie! I'm still mad at Mark. The blessing dress looks like a cute one. Where did you end up getting it at?

John Petersen said...

Great photos! It was so nice to see you and all your siblings at the reunion.

Andrew and Lori Stewart said...

I love all your pictures. I'm so glad we got to see you too. Thanks again for coming and visiting.

Penny said...

Kelly, I guess I haven't checked your blog for a while. Sweet, cute baby!

I love the picture of your family. I was so sad that I couldn't be at the reunion. I can't believe that you all were there.