Sunday, April 25, 2010

Introducing Haylie Anne!

So our baby girl has arrived! She made her appearance Thursday, April 8th at 12:33pm. She weighed in at 7lbs 11oz and was 21 inches long. The birthing experience was beautiful... the doctor actually allowed me to pull her out of me and lay her on my stomach. The moment is one that I'll forever cherish and was more than I could have ever hoped for. Thank you to everyone who sent up your prayers on our behalf so that we could have an experience that wasn't traumatic like Braeden's birth had been.

If you want to see some beautiful pictures from Haylie's newborn photo shoot please go to www.ashleytownsendphotography.com. The moments captured are phenomenal. Thank you so much Ashley for your beautiful work! I'll post some of my home photos at a later date.

Haylie is truly a joy in our home. I have been waiting some time to be able to see Haylie and Braeden interact as brother and sister and it's the greatest blessing. Braeden showers his baby sister with kisses and always refers to her as "my Haylie!!!". I love my babies and my family is everything to me. My heart is so full and I have to thank my Heavenly Father for this precious gift. We are so blessed...

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats! And she was born on my birthday that is way exciting...for me :) And I am glad you had an amazing experience! And we share the same middle name! Hey we are moving Tuesday to Scottsdale so we will have to get together between your recovery and before I am due at the end of July!

John Petersen said...

Beautiful baby. Congratulations. You look fabulous as well. Good luck getting enough sleep.

Diana Caffee said...

I love you! You are so gorgeous, and your sweet babies just melt my heart. What gorgeous photos. I wish I could come hug all of you. Congratulations.

Jen said...

Kellie,
Those photos are AMAZING! Ashley did a fantastic job. And you guys really are photogenic as she says. Such a cute family and adorable baby girl!

Courtney said...

Congratulations! I am glad that you had a great birthing experience and that you are doing well. Can't wait to see you guys at church.

Courtney said...

Okay I just looked at your pictures--LOVED them. Makes me wish I had done something like that with my little one:(

The High Family- said...

All I can say, is you totally deserved a wonderful birth for your beautiful little girl! She is so gorgeous and those pictures are amazing. Love ya Kellie!

Jeremy and Taren said...

Kellie, loved all the pics. You have a gorgeous family. Congrats and am so glad to hear your labor went so well. :) Love you guys.

Penny said...

Kellie - congratulations! Your baby girl is so beautiful and you look pretty fantastic too! Have fun snuggling that sweet baby!

Tammy said...

She is beautiful, the pictures are AWESOME! I love them. I got the announcement too and it is super cute. Congratulations! I hope all is well.