Yes, these feet belong to me... brave right? I imagine most of you are probably cringing, wincing and maybe even throwing up a little in your mouth. My response? You're telling me!!! Okay, so I'm starting to feel the swelling begin in my legs, ankles and feet and I pulled this picture out to remind me how bad it really was when I was pregnant with Braeden. So awful and so... NOT... cute! My swelling with Braeden began at 6 months and I'm much further along than that now so I'm holding out hope... but every time I see this picture an involuntary tear falls from my eye as I contemplate what may be in my future... can I have a moment of silence please?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Wow Kell! I can't imagine! My sister-in-law retained a lot of water and has stretch marks on her legs from it! She also gained 100 lbs and her dr. didn't say anything but your feet look so painful! I am sorry and I am happy for you that you have not had this happen! I will pray for you!
yikes, I have a similar picture, but not that bad! You definitely had a lot of swelling.
Kellie, those remind me of my feet when I was pregnant with Makayla. I was too depressed to take a picture, wishing now I did.
WOW!!!! Kelli, I can not believe those puppies! I suddenly feel some serious compassion for your pregnancy with Braeden. That had to have hurt so bad! I'm glad I now know your blog so we can continue to keep in touch once I leave. :)
Ouch!
Oh my! Lets get that baby here soon so that there is not a round two for your sweet feet! :)
I heard in R.S. today that you had your baby. Congratulations! I think you and I have some things in common that I didn't know about before reading your blog. I too had a miscarriage before becoming pregnant with Ethan. I also swelled up super bad with Ethan, but not so much this time around--my doctor said I looked like I had cabbage patch feet. And now here we are again having babies around the same time. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment