So if you're as unlucky as me and have the anatomy that requires you to see an ultrasound specialist twice a month (in addition to your monthly visits to the ob/gyn), you know that the perk to this is being able to see your baby all the time! So without further adieu, here's our gorgeous little girl at 23 weeks...
Precious face:
Baby smiling:)
Now for a couple videos of this gorgeous girl in action... Enjoy!!

4 comments:
congrats!! I cant wait for her arrival! I am so happy for you guys. you have a beautiful family.
I was thinking you had her. But I didn't think you were that far along. I love getting ultrasounds. It is the best! You are lucky to be able to see her so often. A nice consolation ;). Good luck... hope things continue to go well.
She is beautiful! I can't wait for you to have a girl. I had to get ultrasounds all the time with Lucy and although it was a pain to have to find a baby sitter all the time for Bella it was always so fun to see Lucy through the ultrasounds. It gets so much worse at the end when it feels like you have a doctors apt every day, but I'm sure you experience that with Braeden. Love you, have a wonderful Christmas!
So cute! Congratulations!
Post a Comment