Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our Little Goofball

Braeden with the three wisemen (aka, our bishopric)
at our ward party!
A close-up of our angel.
Who turned out the lights?
Braeden trying to be like his daddy!
Braeden's not big on long sleeves and this
was his best attempt to get out of his shirt.
Maybe he'll start a new trend in nursery?

So here are some more random moments captured of Braeden... I don't know when this happened, but he has turned into such a big boy these days. He's our tender, loving, goofy comedian. If he does something to "accidentally" hurt mommy or daddy... he immediately tries to get you to start laughing. And it almost ALWAYS works! The kid has us so wrapped around his cute little finger.





9 comments:

Lindsay said...

oh! he looks so much like both of you! such a cute little guy. yeah! my computer is finally fixed so i can comment and e-mail and post again! did you get my christmas card? love you guys!

Diana said...

He is so cute Kellie. Don't you love their little round tummies. I don't think I'm getting Christmas cards out this year, sadly. so have a wonderful Christmas! Love you!

Lisa M said...

So adorable!! he really has grown so much!

Tammy said...

I always love when they start taking off their clothes. Broc had one shirt in particular that he hated and would always strip out of. Too funny.

Spencer and Whitney said...

We hope you had a Merry Christmas, we love and miss you guys and hope to see you again sometime. We just love seeing your pictures.
Love,
Spencer and Whitney

Ward said...

Oh Kellie--those pictures are priceless. I love to see your family and feel connected. You have a beautiful thing. Love you. Anne

Penny said...

Hi Kellie,
This is your cousin Penny. Anne told me about your blog. Your little boy is adorable. How is the rest of your family. How is Kathy? Will you give her my email address (pennyp_jones@yahoo.com). I would love to hear how everyone is doing. It's fun to see you. It's been a really long time.

Penny

The High Family- said...

Braeden really is such a perfect mix of the two of you! He seems like such a ham. What a fun little guy!

Ashley said...

what a cutie pie! I love him! I can't get over how big he is!!!